Our site is administered by ZUNIK.
– ZUNIK SARL
– Capital: 3600 €
– 841 353 303 R.C.S. MACON – Code APE : 7112B
– Registered address: 85 Rue Franche 71000 MACON (FRANCE)
– Email address: contact (at) zunik.fr
– The director of the publication is the manager of ZUNIK.
Intellectual property :
– All the constituent elements of the structure of the site (photos, images, logos, animations, modeled elements …), as well as the technological elements (software creations, back-office of administration, offered services …) are protected by the Copyright and are the exclusive property of their respective authors, except in the limited cases of full or partial assignment of rights in favor of ZUNIK.
– The contents of the site (texts, articles …) are the exclusive property of their authors and can not be reproduced or exploited without the agreement of these. ZUNIK only allows the reproduction of extracts of its articles via the RSS feeds present on its sites. In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property, any reproduction of a partial or total content of the site is prohibited, whatever its form (reproduction, nesting, dissemination, techniques of “inline linking”). “and” framing “…). Direct links to downloadable files (whatever their format) present on our site are also prohibited.
If you wish to establish a link with our site, and before setting it up, please contact ZUNIK before setting up the link pointing to our site or its content.
– Present texts from external sources have been reproduced with the implicit or explicit agreement of their respective authors. As such, mention is made on the site of the respective sources and authors.
Status of links and contents :
The links on the site (direct links, permalinks, partner links …) redirect the user to sites whose content and placed under the responsibility of the publishers of said sites. Under no circumstances ZUNIK can be held responsible for the content of these sites. As we attach particular importance to the legality of the contents of the sites to which our links point, we ask you to indicate to us any content that may seem unlawful to you on the sites to which links have been put in place.
The contents of the sites published by ZUNIK have been elaborated with the greatest care. As such, no illegal or defamatory content is disseminated on them. In addition, they do not present any character that can be considered as “misleading advertising” within the meaning of Articles 121-1 et seq. Of the Consumer Code.
Advertisements on the sites :
Advertisements can be presented on our sites. These can come from external sources (third-party affiliate management platforms, Google® ads …) or be managed by our own advertising agency. ZUNIK can not be held responsible for the “deceptive or aggressive” nature of advertising from external sources.
With regard to advertisements governed by ZUNIK, it reserves the right not to broadcast advertising of a clearly misleading nature within the meaning of Articles 121-1 and following of the Consumer Code.
Informatique et Libertés, Confidentiality :
In accordance with recommendation 2005-284 of the CNIL, this website has not been the subject of a declaration as such. However, all present or future data processing concerning this site have been or will be declared to the CNIL.
The aforementioned treatments comply with the NS48 of 07/06/2005 published by the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
In accordance with Articles 38 and 40 of Law 2004-801 of 06/08/2004, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you.
This right can be exercised online by sending an e-mail to the address contact (at) zunik.fr or by mail to the following address:
85 Rue Franche
Terms of exercise of the right of access (right not exercisable on the spot) :
Before sending you personal data, we will ask you to provide us with proof of your identity. If you are unable to prove your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you personal data about you.
In accordance with the decree 2007-451 of 25/03/2007, your request will be satisfied within a maximum of 2 months, subject to the undisputed nature of this one. A lump sum may not exceed that corresponding to the reproduction of documents will be charged to you following your request.
Concerning the rights of rectification and deletion: the preconditions are identical to those concerning the right of access.
Online transaction data :
In the case of an online payment, and in accordance with the regulations in force, the data relating to the means of payment will not be kept by ZUNIK as a result of the transactions made.
The site is hosted by OVH.
Address: 140 quai du Sartel – 59100 ROUBAIX | LA FRANCE
Tel: 0 899 701 761 – Fax: 03 20 20 09 58
Customer service :
ZUNIK’s customer service can only be reached electronically (e-mail) at contact (at) zunik.fr at the following times: From Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
Given the large number of emails received, requests are classified and processed in order of priority. Thus, a non-urgent email is processed within a maximum of 72 hours.
You can contact us at contact (at) zunik.fr to exercise your right of access.