This multifunction silicone game is timeless, indestructible and unbreakable. It is generally played with two people but can also be played with more. It’s a logic game, a great stress reliever and a multi-purpose item!
The goal of the game is very simple: avoid being the last to press one of the buttons. It will keep your hands busy for hours, like you have endless bubble wrap!
Children love him. This game helps them develop their mental qualities and logic.
The silicone disc is easily cleaned with hot water and soap. It is ideal for someone who is stressed or restless children.
It can be used to help children stay focused and calm, or just to pass the time. Once all the bubbles have been squeezed, you can flip them over and play on the other side again.
Play and shake the toy all in one! This game improves children’s brain power and inspires them to brainstorm.
You can play the games by the rules or by your own rules to challenge yourself OR fight quickly with opponents.
It is almost impossible to break, durable and with no parts to lose. It’s a tactical and strategy game.
Even if no one is joining you, it’s fun to listen to a soft popping noise and still make people feel comfortable.
Easy to transport, this toy takes up little space and can be played anywhere: at the office, at school, at the park, at the beach, in the car, etc.
It’s an indoor and outdoor game. It can also be used as trivet or coaster. This game is intended for all ages.
It is great for dealing with anxiety or just a fun game!
- Players take turns pressing any number of bubbles they want in a single row.
- Each player can press 1 or more bubbles at a time on the same row,
- but they must be connected to each other. You cannot change lines during your turn.
- The player who presses the last bubble loses the turn.
- It is possible to play more than 2: In each game, the one who loses is eliminated.
- Color: Purple
- Material: Silicone
- Size of the set: 12.4 x 12,4 x 1,5 cm
- Net weight of the set: 70g
- Resistant to hot and cold liquids
- Easy cleaning
Zunik’s tip: An ideal gift for restless, curious or playful children;)