The objective of the game is simple and fun. Players hit the ice blocks carefully. Whoever makes the penguin fall loses the game. Emotion guaranteed!
This game helps develop hands and wrist rotations. This game requires the use of both hands, which helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
The design is cute and childish. This design encourages children to engage in play and have fun, while providing a feeling of comfort and security.
This game allows you to share moments of conviviality with friends or family.
This game provides a great opportunity for children to develop their reaction time and hand-eye coordination. As they play and try to catch the penguin and falling blocks, they are challenged to react quickly and accurately, which can help improve their brain function and development.
This “mini” version makes it easy to transport when traveling.
- Designate the one who starts the game. He or she can be the youngest or the one who gets the highest score when rolling a die (Not provided).
- Whoever starts turns the wheel and follows the instructions.
- Whoever drops the penguin loses the game.
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Suitable for: from 3 years old
- Number of players: 2 to 4
- Dimensions of the game with its box: 14 x 10.2 x 2.9 cm
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Net weight of the set: 38 gr
- Easy cleaning
Zunik’s tip: This is the ideal original gift for 3 year olds to get them out of front of the screens;)